Wireless Field Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
AMA*TechTel, the area's leading telecommunications company, is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Wireless Field Technician in theAspermont, Rule, Weinert, Rochester, Knox City, Throckmorton, Benjamin, Seymour, Goree, Blackwell, Trent, Loraine or Cross Plainsarea.
Wireless Field Technicians install and troubleshoot wireless internet and telephoneservices for our customers.
- Installation of AMA TechTel's products and services.
- Service and maintenance of AMA TechTel's products and services.
- Assist customers in diagnosing customer system and equipment problems.
- Assist other departments when needed.
- Perform normal duties during on call rotation.
- Maintain company vehicle
- Maintain significant amounts of company inventory
- Maintain accurate records concerning job activities
- Must have knowledge of wireless/cable/satellite TV type installations.
- Must have working knowledge of computer networking implementations.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Ability to work on rooftops.
- Ability to work in and navigate confined spaces for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely climb ladders with tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have a high school diploma, a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Will be required to pass drug and alcohol screenings.
- We offer a compensation plan including excellent benefits with 401K, health insurance, and a competitive starting salary.
Loading some great jobs for you...