1. Master's degree or higher from a recognized accredited college or university;
2. Valid Texas teaching certificate;
3. Minimum of two (2) years of successful experience as a classroom teacher or school librarian;
4. A valid Texas Learning Resources Specialist certificate, Learning Resources endorsement, Professional Library Learning Resources Specialist certification, or School Librarian certificate;
5. Proven leadership in library media services and/or instructional skills to work with staff, students, families, and communities;
6. Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
7. Knowledge of library and information science; and
8. Ability to instruct and work with students.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Probationary/Term Contract: 188 days
Pay Grade T60 (Teacher Classification) as set by the Board of Trustees for school year 2019-2020
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Frequent standing, stooping and bending.
Lifting, pulling and pushing moderate to heavy loads.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Open year round
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
BECOME AN ADMINISTRATOR WITH CFISD:
Abilene family needs a part-time tutor for Arts & Music, Business, Science. Associated topics: ballroom, company, driving school, horse, incorporated…Read More
Outpatient Opportunity in Abilene, TexasEnterprise Medical is assisting a Medical Center looking for Outpatient Internal Medicine physicians looking …Read More
Medical Staffing options is seeking a qualified Telemetry Travel RN for the following assignment: Estimated Start Date: 03/11/2019 Location: Abilene,…Read More
Now hiring in Abilene, TXMedsurg Rn - Abilene Regional Medical CenterEvaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. As…Read More