Job DescriptionA stronger bond with patients A stronger impact on recovery BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as pharmacist empowers you to be the connection between your genuine commitment to excellent care and real, positive results. Paired with mentors who encourage you to grow, you’ll be an important part of an interdisciplinary team that sets the standard. This is your chance to get to know patients and watch them progress as part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:PHARMACIST 24 hours a week + benefits Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Ensure that the daily operations of the hospital pharmacy meet all customer and patient expectations.
• Contribute to and develop pharmacy-specific policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all policies and procedures meet or exceed all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations.
• Participate on the interdisciplinary team, including provision of appropriate information, and use shared knowledge to ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Accurately interpret medication orders and compound/dispense them in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.Credentials:
• Licensure in good standing by the appropriate state pharmacy board required.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited pharmacy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by a certifying agency preferred.
• One or more years of supervisory experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...