Reporting to Solutions Architecture Manager, the Senior Solutions Architect will work as an active contributor to the Solutions Architecture team.
The Senior Solutions Architect has three primary responsibilities: (1) ensure the successful development and implementation of development frameworks to include: patterns, processes, security, availability, performance and audibility. (2) Working with our business unit partners to understand the business problem, assessing technology needs and (3) selecting technologies and tools that best meet the needs of the business.Education requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Computer Information Systems
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Microsoft Certification
- TOGAF Certification
- LOMA/FLMI Certification Experience requirements
- 10+ years' experience of professional and relevant experience.
- 8+ years object oriented software development/architecture experience in .NET
- Proven experience designing applications and defining solution architectures and technology (SOA, EAI, etc.)
- Experience in designing applications using relation databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Exposure to application security technologies and approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skills
- Experience in full development life-cycle phases
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects
- Secure coding principles for web, mobile, database, and cloud services.
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
- Relate to all levels of the user community
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Solid in-depth experience in SOA, BPM, ESB, and ETL.
- Solid understanding of .NET client and web application architectures.
- Understanding of Mobile application architectures.
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience in On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions. Work hours
This position is full time, days.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, architecture, back end, c#, expert, matlab, perl, php, senior software engineer