Interim HealthCare-Rio Grande Valley is hiring a per diem Part Time (per visit) RN - Skilled Visit Nurse.
Duties of RN include but are not limited to:
- Providing patient care to facilitate the healthcare team's efficient and effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payer requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Providing patient care and coordinating the services of a multidisciplinary team in collaboration with the patient's physician.
- Completing initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs and requests at appropriate time points assigned. Initiating the plan of care and revising as necessary.
- Providing those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas
- Nursing License is active and in good standing
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Brownsville
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $25.00
- Max Salary: $100.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, registered nurse, surgery