This position is for a F-35 Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) Individual Technical Contributor. As an individual contributor, you will ensure that the systems are designed, developed, sustained, and documented to support required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Responsibilities include ensuring that cyber security requirements are properly defined, decomposed, and allocated and that the solution will satisfy applicable Government regulations. This includes conducting
working groups, design reviews, and formal artifact reviews. Additionally,
responsibilities include the timely delivery and support of A&A documentation and coordinating approvals to achieve Program Milestones.
This position works in close coordination with the F-35 CSE Leads, F-35 JPO IPT and the F-35 Development IPT throughout the complete life-cycle for the CSE Boundaries. This includes new architecture, design, development, and integration of new architectural features maintaining the integrity and security of systems and networks.
Summary of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Development and/or review of architectural security designs to ensure compliance to standards and processes
* Execution schedules for all on-going efforts for the given boundary
* Support of proposal and Basis of Estimate
* Complete collection, development, and delivery of the necessary artifacts to ensure Authority to Operate (ATO) is obtained as required to meet Program Milestones.
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and a Secret clearance updated within the last 5 years to start.
* Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent Experience with Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* Experience with Risk Management Framework
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.