Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client is currently seeking a RN Clinical Coordinator This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record.
- Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse