Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Exceptional opportunity for full time Certified Medication Aide (CMA).
Weekly pay, tuition reimbursement program and stable, long-term growth potential.
At Senior Living Properties, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you.
Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time.
We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us.
Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care.
Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Senior Living Properties, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
Competitive pay, benefits and performance incentives.
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more...
Under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse, the Certified Medication Aide (CMA) sets up and administers medication and functions as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
This will include assisting residents with activities of daily living.
- Must be certified as a Certified Medication Tech (CMT) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA) by the State and must also be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading some great jobs for you...